You are faced with both major and minor maintenance challenges when your flight plans take you overseas. When maintenance issues occur outside Europe and the U.S.A., the crew has to go in search of support, making numerous phone calls and going door to door to find qualified technicians that they can communicate with effectively. Negotiating a fair rate for these services can also be difficult while you are in such a vulnerable position.
SinglePoint Assist provides a simple solution that only requires one call to the AOG hotline and differs from other AOG services because of the local resources that are ready to assist you and at pre-negotiated rates to save you money.
SinglePoint Assist benefits
- Pre-negotiated rates are locked in throughout our network so there is no last minute 'gotcha' pricing surprises.
- You can also save thousands in travel expenses by reducing the need to send your own technicians on all overseas missions. SinglePoint Assist is just one call away and the only overseas AOG network you need.
- Qualified technicians are ready to respond to your call and come to the aircraft to assist your mechanic or take the lead on solving the problem.
- Many countries require a travel visa for entry. By using on-site SinglePoint Assist Technicians, there is no waiting for a technician to be flown in to start the trouble shooting process and if additional assistance is required, the travelling technician’s visa can be obtained while spares etc. are in transit to the aircraft, saving you time and money.
- With the SinglePoint Assist network already in place, planning your trip and ensuring there is support at your destination is already done for you. Simply sign up to SinglePoint Assist and all the work is done for you.
- If your travel is taking your aircraft to a location that SinglePoint Assist does not currently service, simply send us an e-mail or give us a call and we do the work to add that location to our network.
- Depending on the level of service you need, the appropriate support will come to your aircraft and get you back in the air fast.
- Your SinglePoint Assist network follows you to some of the most remote overseas airports so you can get assistance when and where you need it with just one phone call.
- Airport access logistics are made easier with access to local resources and knowledge, all you have to do is make the call.
It is just that simple with SinglePoint Assist.